My Aunt showed me how to make these when I was in Nebraska in August. They are really easy to make and super cute! They make the perfect embellishment for cards and scrapbooks.
Flower punch (any size)
Paper (with white on the back)
1. Punch out 6 flowers, then crumple them up into little balls
2. Carefully unfold them, they can tear pretty easily
3. Stack them, starting with one with the white facing up, then the patterned or colored side up, etc.
4. Using the paper piercer poke it all the way through the flowers.
5. Then finish it with a brad
Perfect for Valentines cards!