I love crocheting, out of all the crafts I do, I think it’s my favorite. I love being able to make something while watching TV or spending time with my family. These are only some of my favorite patterns, there are so many I can’t fit them all into one post, so here’s 20 to start with. Enjoy!
1. Faux Shearling Throw. Red Heart
2. Easy Flower. Ravelry
3. Ombre Basket. Crochet in Color
4. Giraffe. Ravelry
5. Ripple Blanket. Fave Crafts
8. Textured Throw. Red Heart
9. Double Sided Baby Blanket. With a Grateful Prayer and Thankful Heart
10. Crochet Owl Love the Bluebird
11. Market Tote Daisy Cottage Designs
12. Square upon Square Throw Red Heart
13. Breezy Scarf Lion Brand Yarn
14. Baby Converse Ravelry
15. Pavement Infinity Scarf Fiber Flux
16. Crochet Flower 2 Crazy 4 Crafting
17. Mug Cozy Finvara
18. Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat Ravelry
19. Shell Stitch Beanie The Dainty Daisy
20. Crochet Coasters Lulu Loves
I will be babysitting a lot this weekend, so I probably won’t be able to blog till Monday.
Enjoy your weekend!