Today I have a tutorial for this cute little paper medallion.
1. Cut a strip of paper, mine was 1 1/2 in.x12 in.
2. Fold the strip like an accordion,
3. With a hot glue gun, glue the ends together
4. Glue whatever you want onto the front. I had these leaves for scrapbooking, they would be a cute fall decoration
5. If you want to use them as napkin rings, thread elastic cord through a button and knot both ends then trim the extra.
6. Glue the button to the back of the medallion.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!