I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did, my mom worked all day on dinner and it was delicious! I am so thankful that she takes so much time just to make dinner for us.
I made a Thanksgiving banner and these pumpkins. You can find the tutorial for these pumpkins here
I made pumpkin coffee cake for breakfast
Rolls, one of my favorites (I love bread)
Stuffing, Mashed potatos and gravy, and creamed corn casserole
Sweet potato casserole (my absolute favorite), twice baked sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole.
Cinnamon applesauce jello salad (not sure what it’s really called)
and for dessert Pumpkin Pie
Sorry I have posted for a while, we were in Hot Springs all day Monday, and I have been working on napkin rings for someone.
Mini Camera Album. So cute! Dreamieland
Hot Cocoa Kit, cute idea for Christmas, Family Fun
Christmas Fun! Find Joy in the Journey
Chalkboard inside a medicine cabinet, Inspire, Design, and Create
So adorable! http://pinterest.com/pin/56928382761073775/
Love this! http://www.etsy.com/listing/55803217/knit-me-somethin-ring
DIY Rag Rug, I love this! http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/how-to-make-a-rag-rug-by-everyday-art
This is so cool! http://www.joybx.com/entry/11154.html
Come back for a craft project tomorrow!
Today I have a tutorial for this cute little paper medallion.
1. Cut a strip of paper, mine was 1 1/2 in.x12 in.
2. Fold the strip like an accordion,
3. With a hot glue gun, glue the ends together
4. Glue whatever you want onto the front. I had these leaves for scrapbooking, they would be a cute fall decoration
5. If you want to use them as napkin rings, thread elastic cord through a button and knot both ends then trim the extra.
6. Glue the button to the back of the medallion.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Today I made these cute little medallions. You can use them as decoration or napkin rings, and there pretty easy to make.
I’ll have the tutorial tomorrow!